Good morning! How’s it going? Hopefully you’ve been having a great week so far. The temperatures have risen this week so I’m pretty pumped about that. I love a nice hot day. Summer makes me happy. Ryan and I enjoyed a walk in the park with Boone yesterday. Still making sure he gets plenty of exercise!
I’ve got a great recipe for you to try today: easy roasted potatoes. These are great for when you need an easy side dish, but don’t want to spend all your time in the kitchen. Just prep, place in the oven, and forget them.
Start by slicing baby red potatoes and placing them in a aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
Top with sliced onions.
Next add a drizzle of olive oil, plus salt and pepper.
Finish with some butter, rosemary and paprika.
Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 30 minutes, or until potatoes are done and golden.
Serve with your meat of choice. Enjoy!
Easy Roasted Potatoes
- 9 baby red potatoes, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons rosemary
- dash paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Layer potatoes, onions, olive oil, butter and spices on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are done and golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.