There’s no denying that I love tacos. It’s one of my go-to meals when I don’t really feel like spending too much time in the kitchen. The other day I wanted to make a quick snack so Ryan and I could eat as we needed while we were working on different house projects, and the results were not too shabby.
These taco rollups came together in no time with some ingredients I already had on hand. They definitely hit the spot and would be a great appetizer as well.
First, open and roll out crescent dough. To smooth the dough out and remove the serrated cuts, roll with a rolling pin or smooth with your fingers.
Mix olives, jalapeños, taco seasoning, chicken and cream cheese together and spread over dough all the way to the edges.
Sprinkle with cheese and hot sauce. As much or as little as you want.
Carefully, roll dough and filling into a tight pinwheel. Use the parchment paper to help you with this.
Cut into slices, about and inch thick.
Place on prepared baking sheet. There should be around 15 pieces.
Sprinkle with more shredded cheese if desired.
Bake on a 375 degree preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden. Let cool just a bit before enjoying.
- 1/8 cup diced black olives
- 1/8 cup diced jalapeños
- 1 tsp. taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese, plus extra for topping
- hot sauce to taste
- Open and roll out crescent dough. With a rolling pin or fingers, smooth to make one sheet.
- Mix olives, jalapeños, taco seasoning, chicken and cream cheese together and spread over dough.
- Sprinkle cheese and hot sauce over mix.
- Carefully, roll dough and filling.
- Cut into slices and place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with more shredded cheese if desired.
- Bake on a 375 degree preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve and enjoy!